Project Manager blended induction program - Assignment for independent contractor (zzp) or consultancy
War Child Holland is an international NGO working for conflict affected children, with colleagues working in 15 countries: from the Netherlands to Lebanon, and from Burundi to Sri Lanka. Employees, interns and volunteers join our organization for longer and shorter periods of time. We want to provide an in depth onboarding program ánd refresh the organizational knowledge of our current staff.
Scope of the assignment
* Develop learner profiles based on needs of staff across War Child and map the content need accordingly.
* Develop a story board / design of the blended learning path. The learning path combines both informal and formal learning, and comprises of online and face to face components as well as learning on the job.
* Collect content, interview various staff and develop activities for the learning path.
* Work with the Learning Organization Manager to add the learning path in an online format on our new learning platform Kaya.
The assignment is to be completed in 6 months, 32 hours a week.
* Form an international working group within War Child.
* Design, develop and implement a learning path. The learning point is set up as online/blended learning, but it doesn’t end there. The learning path can also contain assignments to be done offline and/or on the job.
* A basic, engaging and interactive introduction to WCH to be delivered late September (upon the launch of the new online learning platform of War Child).
* Launch the full learning path (Jan/ Feb 2019).
* Advice on how to embed the learning path within the onboarding process and how to embed timely updating the content of the learning path after the assignment ends.
* Experience with project management of an international, blended introduction/onboarding program - preferably in the INGO sector.
* Creative in combining online and offline ways of learning.
* Bachelor’s degree in HRM, Educational Science, or other relevant field.
* Proven (technical) knowledge of and experience in the field of (Adult) Learning & Development, Knowledge/Information Management and/or training design.
* Expertise in developing successful onboarding / introduction programmes
* Experience in working in multi-cultural settings, e.g. understanding of specific learning needs from our field staff.
* Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
* Excellent English ánd Dutch language skills (spoken as well as written)
* Both independent contractors as consultancies are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates and organizations are invited to apply before the 24th of August. Make sure to upload your English CV (maximum of two pages), cover letter and budgetary proposal by using the following hyperlink: https://warchild.onlinevacatures.nl/en/vacancy/details/107813
Please mention where you found this vacancy. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Is this not your dream job? Support War Child by sharing this job with your network!
The safety of children is essential to War Child. War Child does not tolerate or accept any form of abuse. This subject is addressed in our recruitment and selection procedures.
• Only applications received via our website are processed.
• If we appoint a suitable candidate before the given closing date, we reserve the right to remove the vacancy from our website before that date. In such a case, any responses received after that time are not processed.
• It could be that during our selection process the closing date for the vacancy is extended. If so, and you have not yet heard from us, your application will remain live.