Intern Information and Quality Management
War Child Holland invests in a peaceful future for children affected by armed conflict. Our mission is to help war children to change the future. Proper use of and access to the precious information and knowledge within our organisation is vital. We currently use Office365 and SharePoint as our main tools for document and information management and knowledge sharing. We are looking for an intern to support us in optimising the use and adoption of our Office365/SharePoint solution.
The intern Information and Quality Management will together with the ICT team undertake a variety of activities to contribute to the accessibility and usability of available information and knowledge by all people working in War Child. Activities may include but are not limited to;
• Monitor and handle user questions regarding SharePoint / Office 365 functionality
• Adjust user instructions and documentation in multiple languages and inform employees about new options.
• Seek and suggest new SharePoint related solutions in order to optimize the use.
• Support with creation and implementation of new sites and granting authorizations
• C-design and create an attractive, user-friendly site for organizational quality on Sharepoint
• Contribute to making components of the organizational quality framework fit for presentation.
• Contribute to a booklet on organizational model and quality
Required Skills and Experience
• Relevant education in the area of Information Management on HBO or academic level, 3rd or 4th year student.
• Relevant (basic) knowledge of and experience with SharePoint Online and Office365.
• Affinity with IT and IT developments in the area of information- and document management
• Business oriented and analytical skills with a strong customer service ethic.
• Good communicative skills;
• Good command of English-language, both spoken and written;
• Self-motivated independent worker with the ability to follow direction and effectively learn;
The Intern will be part of and work together with the members of the ICT department and report to the ICT Manager (Mentor) , but will also work closely together with the manager Project Office.
There will also be regular contact with the key users of SharePoint.
The Organisation and Conditions
War Child is a young and dynamic organization. We try to keep an informal ambiance within our office, with a lot of room for creativity, inspiration and self-initiative from employees. We practice what we preach: dynamic, innovative, integrity focused and a drive to reach the highest possible results against the lowest possible costs. War Child offers a challenging job in an inspiring workplace in Amsterdam.
This internship is for a period of at least 6 months for 4 days per week, as of February 2018. As per War Child Intern Policy, fee will be €200 gross per month (based on 5 days).
You must already be based in The Netherlands. The start date is as soon as possible.
Please note that an intern at War Child needs to be a registered student at a Dutch educational institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by using the following hyperlink:
Please mention where you found this vacancy.
Is this not your dream job? Support War Child by sharing this job with your network!
The safety of children is essential to War Child. War Child does not tolerate or accept any form of abuse. This subject is addressed in our recruitment and selection procedures.