Registration for the Dam Tot Damloop 2018
Great that you’re interested in running the Dam Tot Damloop for War Child!
Run for War Child and get your sporty self in gear for children affected by war. Start today with training and raise at least €125 with your own personal action page and help us to help these children. That would be great!
On Sunday September 23rd, after an inspiring kick-off on a unique location, you’ll run to Zaandam in a special War Child T-shirt, where we’ll proudly welcome you back and celebrate your accomplishment at the finish.
What do you get from War Child for that €50 ticket?
* The entry ticket for the Dam Tot Damloop on Sunday September 23rd
* A nice early start in the Charity start area (before the big crowd!)
* Your own personal action page to raise funds
* Tips for fundraising
* A special War Child runners shirt
* An inspiring kick-off on our unique location Meet Berlage on September 23rd
* A great experience and a good feeling
What do we ask from you?
* Buying the entry ticket of €50
* Minimal fundraising of €125
* Creating your personal action page
* The will and enthusiasm to make a difference in our mission to help children affected by war
We would love it if you would like to join. Please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org