Climbing the mountain - Touching a heart

What motivated me to join the challenge? It was my long-time dream to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, to see glorious snows of Kilimanjaro. At the same time, I work in the development sector and one of my recent job took me to Liberia where I have realised with my own eyes how happy my, your and someone’s else kids are, and how miserable life is for the kids in countries where war is taking their childhood apart. Childhoods lost and never to be returned. We cannot all go there and help but we can donate a pocket money and help one kid at the time. Just think about it…
So, there it is your answer: what could better motivate me than doing something what I dreamed of doing for such a long time, climbing glorious Mount Kilimanjaro in the heart of Africa, and, at the same time, helping dozens and hundreds of kids with donation that my campaign will raise up! You, yes, you, and I, we can make it together!
Please do donate and do not be shy (but do not worry, ALL donations are going to the kids’ WAR child fund – all my personal costs are covered by myself!)! It is good to know: In 2016, 90% of the War Child organization's income was spent directly on projects that assist the children affected by the conflicts. The remaining 10% was spent on organizational costs and donation campaigns. And the last information: The cost of one child to participate in the programs of the War Child organization amounts to approximately EUR 8. - per month. This means that from the collected 2400 EUR of my own campaign we can help (e.g. by schooling) about 300 children per month or 25 children a year!
And yes, I am ready to do it mentally and physically; I am looking forward to climb for this noble cause while pursuing the dream of my own.

Popeti se na planinu – dodirnuti srce
Što me motiviralo da se pridružim izazovu? Zapravo bio je to moj dugogodišnji san: uspeti se na planinu Kilimanjaro i vidjeti njezine opjevane veličanstvene snjegove. Istodobno, kako radim u razvojnom sektoru, a jedan od mojih nedavnih poslova odveo me u Liberiju gdje sam s vlastitim očima shvatio koliko su sretna moja, tvoja i neka drugi djeca, a kako je bijedan život za djecu u zemljama u kojima im je rat oduzeo djetinjstva. Djetinjstvo im je izgubljeno i nikad se neće vratiti niti se može ikako nadoknaditi. Ne možemo svi ići tamo i pomoći, ali mi, i ti i ja, možemo donirati “džeparac” i pomoći jednom po jednom djetetu. Samo razmisli o tome…
Dakle, tu je odgovor na vaše pitanje, što bi me zapravo moglo bolje motivirati nego učiniti nešto o čemu sam dugo vrijeme sanjao, uspeti se na slavnu planinu Kilimanjaro u srcu Afrike, a da to ne bude isprazno putovanje nego tim činom pomoći desecima i stotinama djece s donacijom koju će moja kampanja sakupiti! Ti, da, ti i ja, možemo to ostvariti.
Dakle molim vas donirajte i nemojte se sramiti (ne brinite, sveukupne donacije idu u fond za djecu zahvaćenu ratom - ja svoje troškove u potpunosti plaćam sam!)! Dobro je znati: 2016. godine je 90% prihoda organizacije War Child potrošeno izravno na projekte koji pomažu djeci koja su pogođena sukobima. Ostalih 10% utrošeno je na troškove organizacije i prikupljanje donacija. I posljednja informacija: Troškovi po jednom djetetu da sudjeluju u programima organizacije War Child iznose otprilike € 8. - mjesečno. To znači da sa sakupljenih 2400 EUR moje akcije možemo pomoći (npr. školovanjem) oko 300 djece mjesečno ili 25 djece u godini dana!
I da, spreman sam to učiniti mentalno i fizički; radujem se usponu radi ovog plemenitog cilja dok istovremeno ostvarujem svoj san.

Er zijn nog geen donaties gedaan aan deze actie.

Goal € 2.400,00
Raised € 0,00
Donate to this action

Er zijn nog geen updates voor deze actie.